Selasa, 17 Februari 2009

Doh.

"Shut the phone off."
"Dah."
"So what did he say?"
"He's unhappy, that's all I can say."
"Hmph. I bet he is. Tell me more, tell me about the details."
"I don't wanna talk about this right now."
"Yet you're calling these people. What are they to you that I am not?"
"I'm looking for some moral support here... An area which you depraved badly."
"And which you glad I'm bad at. Do you want me to go all lovey-dovey with you?"
"I shudder at the thought."
.........................
"Do you feel bad?"
"About?"
"This. About this thing."
"...I guess. It's not as bad as I thought. I'm always the one who got dumped, so this is quite a change."
"With your mentality, I'd thought you're gonna have one hell out of it."
"Surprisingly not. I'm quite composed now ain't I?"
"Stop painting please, it's not gonna work."
"...You know me too well sometimes."
"You're not in the mood. If you keep on trying to make it work, you're just gonna end up ruining it. Besides, in this situation, I thought you're gonna be more upset if your painting is ruined than having to deal with that man one more time."
"I try to have no regrets."
"When did you ever?"
"Too many times, I've lost count."
"Will you not just be still and let me hug you?"
"Say, love, do you know which part of our body is the oldest?"
"What? Your heart? Brain?"
"Close. Brain cells. Your memory. When other cells were replaced, your memory is the only thing remain the same. The oldest part, is where your first memory is. When you forget about something, that means that part of you has died and has been replaced.."
"What exactly are trying to tell me?"
"You're quite dense, are you?"
"Far from it. But you tend to lead people to get the wrong idea, so I've stopped trying to guess what you're trying to say and just make you say it bluntly."
"...I'm waiting for that part to die."
"You're not on drugs or something, aren't you?"
"Honey. I love myself too much."
"At times like this, I'm glad you're such a self-centered, egotistical prick."
"You're being redundant and I don't have a prick, sweetheart."
"A non-existent prick, then. Well, at least I don't have to worry that you'll go all out emo and try to kill yourself."
"When did I ever become an emo? I love my life. I love many things, I love you."
"So you're trying to forget it?"
"I will eventually."
"That easy, huh?"
"Human mind is really a convenient thing."
"I wouldn't say that. How would you explain our conversation then?"
"Can't you just accept the way things are?"
"I don't have a say in this."
"Good. So do shut up, love, I'm trying to paint here."
"...You're such an ass..."

1 komentar:

Rere mengatakan...

That's laughable.. :))